Another 2012 promise

I have this person who I love intensely and have done for almost 4 years now!! The thing is altho I know he loves me too it is very much on his terms!!
Neither of us are young so in his mind we aren't teenagers so it's accept the way he loves me on his terms or time will come I give up!!
His terms are he likes quiet, his own space and as someone put it tonight
who hasn't been around us long yet long enough - he likes his solitudeness so its his way or no way.
Not that I don't mind a bit of time out however I want a life companion - don't mind if we don't necessarily marry but I want to wake in the morning with him next to me. I want to roll over and be able to reach and be held. I want to be hugged to sleep, I want to get up & make us coffee & start the day together.
We have spent almost a week apart and it's always me that sends the first SMS to say good morning (sometime I will wait till almost lunchtime to see if he will yet he says I don't give him the opportunity yet if I wait it could be night before anything!!
Why do I bother? Why bash my head on what to me appears to be a dead relationship? Yet when I finally walk away we eventually end up back together with promises all over again. Why can't I switch my heart off and go
find the right one? Is there a right one for me or is time against me?
Can anyone help me out there with the answer because I promised myself 2012 was going to be my year for
my needs, my heart, to put behind me my life's baggage and finally get selfish enough to love myself enough to gain happiness in my life. When I think of him the song Adele sings "Make You Feel My Love" has been how I felt with him!!
I have a heart full of love, that whoever shows me love, I will show love tenfold if they are the right one.
Anybody got my answers?

Comments

Popular Posts